The IEEE RFID 2021 Poster session provides researchers with opportunities to present their cutting-edge work in an interactive manner in front of an expert audience of academic and industry scientists and engineers from around the world.
Posters can cover preliminary or exploratory work within RFID research, report smaller projects or results not mature enough for a full paper, or present any other research that would generate discussion and benefit from this open forum. Posters are encouraged in themes relevant to RFID research including, but not limited to, the conference topic areas.
Authors of accepted papers in the regular conference track need only submit the abstract of their paper to merit consideration for the poster track.
Poster Submission Deadline:
March 22, 2021
Notification of acceptance:
March 29, 2021
Conference: April 27-29, 2021
- Poster submissions should be in an extended abstract describing the technology, the originality, and the relevance to IEEE RFID 2021. Abstracts should be no more than 2 pages.
- The abstract should be submitted as a PDF document and must adhere to the 2-column IEEE manuscript template for conferences (templates and instructions available from the IEEE)
- The abstract must be submitted through the EDAS system (link to be provided shortly)
- A short summary (100 words or less) of the poster should be entered while submitting the poster in EDAS. This summary will be included in the Conference Program and published in the conference website.
Information for Authors
- All accepted posters will be considered for the best poster award to be determined by conference attendees.
- Submissions will not be subject to a peer review process. Decisions will be made based on relevance to the conference theme after a review led by the Poster Chair .
- For In-person Attendance: Authors of accepted poster entries are required to print their own poster and bring it to the conference venue. Accepted posters will be provided with an A0 (841 x 1189 mm) display area and will be scheduled for presentation during the conference.
- For Virtual Attendance: Authors of accepted posters are required to present a digital version of their poster at the virtual poster session.
- The poster presenter must be an author of the poster and that author must be registered for the conference based on their IEEE membership status: Member, Life/Retired/Student, or Non-Member.
- Note: Once an author of an accepted paper has registered for the conference at the full member or non-member fee, it is not necessary to register again for one accepted poster.
- Authors of accepted posters must fill out the poster session authorization form, which is provided in the acceptance email.
- A list of accepted poster titles, author names and affiliations, and a short poster summary will be listed in the Conference Program which will be distributed to all attendees.
- Abstracts of accepted posters will be included in the IEEE RFID 2021 digital conference proceedings.