Thank you for your submissions! The following guidelines are intended to help authors prepare their final paper.
Final publication-ready versions of accepted papers must be uploaded to EDAS no later than April 5th, 2021. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
The following guidelines will assist authors of accepted papers in the final submission process:
- Revise the manuscript based on the reviews you received
- Add the appropriate copyright notice to your paper before creating the final PDF. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-4090-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-4090-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-4090-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
- Ensure the following EDAS instructions are followed:
- Do not include page numbers.
- Do not include headers or footers.
- Provide top and bottom margins of at least 0.5 inches
- Submit the final version in PDF format.
- Use the (free) IEEE PDF eXpress service to perform all verification checks. This ensures the final PDF version of your paper is compatible with IEEE Xplore®.
- Register and/or login to PDF eXpress (conference ID: 52461X)
- The file returned by the PDF check will be labeled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” with an exact date and time stamp. The certified file is the file that should be submitted to the conference.
- Register for the conference
- Registration information will be posted soon
- Please recall the registration policy: To be published in the IEEE RFID 2021 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at member or non-member rate, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to two papers.
- Upon completion of a paid registration, an email message with the confirmation ID# will be sent to the registrant. This confirmation ID# must be entered into EDAS during the uploading process below.
- Upload the final, camera-ready version of your paper to EDAS
- Login to EDAS
- Click on “upload” beside your paper. On the next page, click on “upload or fill out copyright form” hyperlink at the bottom of the page. This redirects you to the IEEE eCopyright website.
- Proceed to the IEEE eCopyright site, answer the questions, complete the form, and “submit”.
- Return to EDAS (a copyright symbol – © – should now appear next to the paper title).
- Click on “upload” beside your paper.
- Enter the registration confirmation ID#.
- Check the box acknowledging the IEEE policy on plagiarism.
- Click browse and navigate to the PDF file processed by IEEE PDF eXpress that you saved on your computer.
- Click “submit”.
- Verify that the PDF in EDAS is the file that was uploaded.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conferences– Proper formatting for the RFID 2020 conference in LaTeX and Microsoft Word.
- IEEE PDF Checker– Online tool for checking that your submitted PDF has the embedded fonts and correct paper size for the RFID 2020 conference.
- IEEE Author Digital Toolbox– Tools provided by the IEEE to ensure your pdf and figures conform to pertinent standards.