The IEEE RFID 2021 will be held in a hybrid format: online and, for those who can attend, with an in-person session.
To allow presenters and attendee across the globe to have access to the technical content, we request that the authors prepare a video presentation of their work by
April 20th, 2021 April 22nd, 2021. The presentation will be available:
- for streaming during the conference
- on demand during the conference and for one more week after the conference
During the conference, you will also be expected to present short “elevator pitch” to prompt an interactive discussion within your session. This can be a 2-3 minute summary of your paper and/or one slide summarizing your work.
The video presentation should follow the guidelines below:
- have a length of 10 to 12 minutes (15 minutes maximum!). Keynotes and tutorials are allowed to expand beyond 15 minutes;
- be an MP4 with resolution of 1920×1080 (i.e., standard HD, 1080p resolution) at 30 fps;
- be uploaded on EDAS by
April 20th, 2021April 22nd, 2021 EDAS has a video upload option alongside the final manuscript/poster upload;
- use Power Point voice-over, Camtasia, Kultura, Zoom, or any other software that you are comfortable with. Our preference is to have the talking-head shot of the presenter as at least a “thumbnail” in the corner of the presentation if possible;
- if possible, please pre-pend the IEEE RFID 2021 standard MP4 intro (download it from the following link OR request it from TPC or Exec chair)